Got questions? We've got answers. From “what is protein?” to “how much protein do I need” – and plenty of other topics we feel passionate about here at Pure Protein. Dive in!
Why Should You Start Drinking Fruit-Infused Water Today
You’re probably sick of hearing about the amount of water you should drink each day. You know that you’re supposed to consume at least 8 glasses, yet you feel like you have to constantly remind yourself to take a sip. As wonderful and as necessary as it is, let’s face it; water can be boring.
If you’re craving something a little more quenching, we’ve got the perfect solution: Fruit-Infused Water. For years, lemons have gotten all the glory as water’s side-kick. It’s time to step it up a notch and get creative by complementing your water with an array of different fruits. Add a little zest to your H2O without accumulating unwanted calories. All you have to do is slice up some berries, apples, lemons, limes or whatever else you would like to use, place in a large pitcher of water, and let infuse overnight. It’s delicious, refreshing and has so many great health benefits that you’ll wonder how you ever drank your water plain!
Benefits of Fruit-Infused Water:
1. To Hydrate: Did you know that fruit contains a high percentage of H2O? By adding a few slices to your glass of water, you’re actually getting some extra hydration properties.
2. To Add Antioxidants: If you want to add some extra antioxidants to your drink, drop some blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and raspberries in and enjoy!
3. To Support a Healthy Weight: By drinking fruit-infused water instead of sugary soft-drinks, you’ll be exchanging excess calories for a much healthier alternative.
4. To Satisfy a Craving: Our minds often mistake thirst for hunger. When that sweet-tooth starts acting up, fruit-infused water will give you satisfaction while quenching that thirst.
5. To Cleanse Your Body: Drinking adequate amounts of water helps your kidneys do their job, which is to remove wastes from your system. With the delicious taste of fruit-infused water, you should have no problem drinking as much water as you need.